1) To order any of our 3D Architectural Rendering Services, send us your project files. We will need floor plans, elevations, and material references (color selection etc). We can work from pdf, Autodesk (or other compatible) dwg’s or hand drawn sketches.
2) signed approval or notice to proceed is needed for work to start.
3) We will also require $100 non refundable down payment in order for work to begin. Payments can be made via Paypal, major credit cards (processed thru Paypal) or through bank wire transfer.
4) Work will begin after receiving your confirmation or signed approval and the down payment for the 3D renders project. Progress renders will be sent within 1 week for typical projects.
5) Based on our progress renderings, we will need your comments and markups. We will edit the render until you are satisfied. Revisions are free as long as it is within the original scope of work.
6) Once you are satisfied with the 3D renders, we will request the remaining 50% final payment. Once the final payment is received, the watermark will be removed and the final high resolution image will be sent to you via email.
Step 1: Laying The camera in different parts of the model to set the right view for the project. the Moneyshots are the most important to Render.
Step 2: Transitioning from a line view to a massing view.
Step 3: Transitioning from a basic massing view to a preliminary
Step 4: Final rendering including material, lighting, and texures.
LOGOS & CONTENT © jblumenthal LLC. 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Website Design: Jblumenthal